If you have a mischievous dog, you know the struggles of keeping them safe and protected. The struggle gets even real when you go for a hike or a walk at night time. My dog is with me for a moment and on a different corner of the street in another. It is so difficult to control him, even with a leash.
That is when I came across the perfect solution to safeguard my dog from getting into trouble. A glow-in-the-dark collar works best if you have a sneaky dog: no matter how far your dog goes, you will surely be able to spot them even in the dark.
Our Top Recommendation for Glow in the Dark Collars for Your Sneaky Dog!
Blazin collar uses a bright light and comes with a rechargeable battery to ensure that your pet is safe and sound even during the dark. It is highly durable and a viable product that is a must-try if you are on a watch out for a glow-in-the-dark collar for your doggo!
*We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
There are many dog collars available for one to choose from, but I will help you by bringing the number down to the seven best glow-in-the-dark collars.
Best Glow in the Dark Collars
Introducing you to the list of the top 7 best glow-in-the-dark collars to help you navigate through the dark streets at night with your furry friend. So now you can be carefree and allow your pet to enjoy the “nightlife” without any fear of getting lost.
|Blazin LED Light Up Dog Collar||• Assorted Colors and Sizes|
• Durable and Waterproof
• USB Rechargeable
|ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable||• Rechargeable Battery |
• Highest Visibility
|MASBRILL Light Up Dog Collar||• 3 Modes Light up collar|
|PetIsay Waterproof LED Dog Collar||• Adjustable |
• Usb Rechargeable
|BSEEN Light Up Dog Collars||• One Size Suit for All |
• Easy to Use
• Usb Rechargeable
|Illumifun LED Dog Collar, Nylon Adjustable Light Up Collar||• Rechargeable Micro Usb |
• Three Glow Modes
|HIGO USB Rechargeable LED Dog Collar||• Usb Rechargeable |
• 3 Flash Modes
• Easy To Wear
1. Blazin LED Light Up Dog Collar
Looking for a collar option that has bright light to help you spot your pet in the dark, Blazin got it right with the LED light! With 1,000 feet of visibility light, this product is on the top list for all the right reasons. It is rechargeable and is completely water-resistant to ensure the dog’s safety during the night.
In addition, it provides 360 degrees of light around your dog’s neck, which is available in three different light modes that the owner can easily regulate; and it is easily spotted by cars in the dead of night.
- The brand provides the option of recharging this collar, and once fully charged, it can run up to 8 hours. No need to look for batteries anymore, as it uses a micro-USB cord (included) to charge from any device.
- This is waterproof, which makes it highly durable; now, you don’t have to worry about unannounced rainfalls.
- These are available in different colors and sizes. Sizes can be referred up in the chart, and the order can be placed accordingly.
Pros & Cons of Blazin LED Light Up Dog Collar
- This product is highly durable and is meant for longer use.
- It provides 360 degrees of the LED light.
- Rechargeable and doesn’t require batteries.
- It is waterproof
- Sizes available – extra small, small, medium, and large
- Light modes available – solid, fast blink, and slow blink
- Backed by a trusted brand, Blazin
- The on/off button is too soft and can be accidentally pressed by your pet themselves.
User Reviews: Users complained that on being scratched by their dog, this collar flashes light as the on/off buttons are pressed. However, others pointed out that the same on/off button is easy to use and convenient. So, if your dog is sneaky, this collar will definitely help you spot them, but if they are “scratchy,” God save you from the flashy lights.
Bottom line: It is a genuine product that works efficiently without any additional trouble. The sizes used are equally standardized. It is safe to use and made in the USA product. Since it is available in different sizes and light colors, almost everyone finds something of their choice and utility in this product.
2. ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable
This product is designed to save your furry friend from being lost. It is available in 6 sizes and 6 colours. A decent glow-in-the-dark collar for your sneaky dog is durable and easy to find in the dark. This option of glowing collars is perfect for any dog, large or small. It is made to cater to the requirement of larger buyers who find it difficult to find the right size illuminating collar for their pets.
- Various size options are available
- XX-Small (XXS) – 8.6″ – 11.4″
- X-Small (XS) – 9″ – 13.7″
- Small (S) – 13″ – 17″
- Medium (M) – 16″ – 20″
- Large (L) – 19″ – 24″
- X-Large (XL) – 21.6″ -27.5″
- X-Small (9 ? 13.7? / 23 ? 35cm)
- Comes with a rechargeable battery that can up to 5 houses of illumination/1-hour charge and can easily last many walks without charging.
- Comes with the brand guarantee and is weatherproof for monsoons or other such situations. It can be easily used for rough dogs as it is highly durable.
Pros & Cons of ILLUMISEEN LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable
- It provides high visibility and thus extra protection.
- It is endowed with an illuminating matching dog leash.
- It comes with a battery and cable that provides 5 hours of backup without changing the batteries.
- The light modes can be easily changed with just one click between steady mode, rapid flashing, or slow flashing.
- This product is weatherproof and not waterproof, which means it can resist moisture on some level but not entirely from water.
User Review: Some users complained that they found it difficult to charge the product after purchase. Others also found it hard to find a charger in the market once their original got lost or misplaced. However, the majority of people loved the product for its colours and bright light. Dog owners with large pets also got something for their dogs, which is generally difficult to find.
Bottom Line: You can consider this product if you cannot get a better option for your pet. It has all the qualities that one might look for in an ideal glow-in-the-dark collar. Furthermore, it is meant to serve your pet for a long time without breaking or weathering as it is made from high–quality material.
3. MASBRILL Light Up Dog Collar
Not all dogs enjoy the outdoors as much as others. This product is designed keeping in mind the comfort of your pet and to ensure their safety as it offers over 50% more brightness than other illuminating collars.
- Perfect fit for any dog
- S: 11″ to 15.7″ (0.98″ width)
- M: 15″ to 19.7″ (0.98″ width)
- L: 19″ to 23.6″ width (0.98″ width)
- It uses a soft nylon strap that doesn’t heat and ensures that it is safe and comfortable for your furry friend.
- No need to worry about the charging anymore as this collar is rechargeable and can be charged with the help of the original cable from any device. Once fully charged, it can last up to 10-15 hours, easily.
Pros & Cons of MASBRILL Light Up Dog Collar
- It provides higher visibility of up to 50%.
- It is a premium quality product within the budget.
- It is a rechargeable collar that glows in the dark.
- It is made with polyester webbing and uses a flat TPU optical fiber.
- You can use a power bank, phone adapter, or a car charger to charge this collar.
- The flash is steady and constant.
- The battery of this collar keeps falling out, and the collar stops illuminating until the batteries are inserted again properly.
User Review: This might not be the best product if your dog is aggressive or hyperactive. Such dogs cannot help but scratch everything that is around them as a way to explore their surroundings. In addition, users have complained about the batteries falling out from this product, and it doesn’t work. There is a fear of the batteries getting permanently damaged if your dog jumps or runs.
Bottom line: The above-mentioned trouble could be due to a faulty product or some defection. However, if that is not the case with the product you received, it is a great product otherwise and is meant to provide ease and prove efficient.
Furthermore, it is designed to provide a user-friendly experience to customers and features easy buttons that can change the light mode of the collar from “constant” to “fast flash” to “steady flash” to “turn off.”
4. PetIsay Waterproof LED Dog Collar
Introducing your doggo to the dark call for a safe glow-in-the-dark dog collar. For the times when our pups play hide and seek at night-time, we know they’re coming back. We just can’t find them. To avoid getting anxious at those times, this collar will help you spot them when it’s too dark to see anything else as it is a USB rechargeable collar with long battery life.
- It uses several LED flash modes, including slow flashing, fast flashing, and remaining constant.
- All the flashes are meant to increase visibility in the dark.
- It uses nylon webbing that ensures the comfort of your dog.
Pros & Cons of PetIsay Waterproof LED Dog Collar
- It is a durable and waterproof product that is highly efficient.
- It uses USB and is rechargeable, making it convenient for the users.
- It uses three modes of LED flashing and offers bright light.
- It can easily run for up to 8-14 hours after 1 hour of charging.
- Cover the charging port before exposing this product to the water; otherwise, it is waterproof.
- It features adjustable buckles and has a heavy-duty D-ring to connect it with the dog leash of your choice.
- Comes with a 100% lifetime guarantee and great customer care service.
- Sometimes, the product gets stuck in one light mode and cannot be switched to other modes or even turned off. This may be a problem if you wish to store this product when not in use.
User Review: Users found the long-lasting visibility to be the USP of this product. It uses a bright and improved light for better visibility. The 100% waterproof feature is also something for which this product has been appreciated, and its large battery capacity.
Bottom Line: As per the user’s reviews, the quality of this product is top-class, and many people have been using it for years now. This product is a hit among people who like bright colors and patterns. It is a great addition to add to your dog’s accessories.
Read More: Best Dog Bark Collars for Training
5. BSEEN Light Up Dog Collars
Dogs are great companions, but sometimes they just like to sneak off into the night without telling you where they’re going. This can be more of a problem when you live in an area where coyotes and other animals run around. If they go outside while wearing some kind of glow-in-the-dark collar, now it will be easy for them to find their way back home when they get tired or scared. So here is another option for you to choose for the safety of your pet, which uses a TPU light-guiding tube that glows 360 degrees of bright light.
- It is energy-saving and uses a USB to recharge your dog’s collar.
- It uses a transparent TPU light-guiding tube that glows across 360 degrees of the collar.
- It is designed to be one size that suits all, and the length of this collar is 70 cm.
Pros & Cons of BSEEN Light Up Dog Collars
- Customizable size for better user experience.
- The length of this collar is 70 cm, which provides a lot of scope for large breed dogs.
- It uses 2 LEDs at the two ends of the product.
- One can use a mini USB to charge the collar when needed.
- It is designed for easy use by the pet owners as all that is needed to put it on is to pull one end of the TPU tube and slide it across your pet’s neck.
- They provide customer care services and work to deliver customer satisfaction by replying within 24 hours of you putting in your query.
- There may be a chance that after some time, only one side of the collar lights and the other side might get permanently damaged, as per some customer’s experience.
User Review: This product is best for dogs who do not go outdoors that often. You can use it occasionally for trekking and hiking purposes as the users found this product to wear off after some time. Other users received defective pieces, so you must do a thorough check after making the purchase.
Bottom Line: If this product serves your purpose, you can purchase it, but it is not the ideal choice if you want a sturdy collar that goes a long way. There are other options provided to you to choose from if you do not want a collar that tends to not last for a long time.
6. Illumifun LED Dog Collar, Nylon Adjustable Light Up Collar
Dogs are sneaky – they’re always finding new places to explore, and you might not know they’re gone until you’ve lost track of time. If you’re constantly tracking your pup at night, it can get frustrating if they don’t have a brightly colored collar that helps keep them visible. This LED dog collar can be charged by a Micro USB cable using any device, and once charged for 2 hours; it can be used for up to 8-10 hours.
- This product features buttons and buckles for convenient use.
- Even though it is not advisable to leave your dog this far away from yourself but this collar can spot your dog from 300 yards away.
- It uses an 80mAh high-quality lithium-ion battery which can be used for up to 8-10 hours on slow flash mode after 2 hours of charging.
Pros & Cons of Illumifun LED Dog Collar, Nylon Adjustable Light Up Collar
- It is an adjustable dog collar that can help provide additional comfort to your dog.
- It features three glow modes, including the quick flash, slow flash, and steady glow by simply pressing the button.
- It uses bright light that makes it possible for one to spot their pet even from far away.
- It uses nylon webbing to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet.
- They provide customer satisfaction by ensuring to reply to the queries within 24 hours.
- Users found issues with the sizing as the collar was measured to be less than the mentioned size on the website and the product.
User Review: Users got hold of this product hoping it would suit their pet as the brand claimed it to be “adjustable,” but guess, it was much less in circumference even than the regular sizing.
Bottomline: This product is good if you can get the right size for your pet and they feel comfortable using the collar. The quality of the collar is average, and therefore, it doesn’t inch to get a new one after a while as it is also a budget product.
7. HIGO USB Rechargeable LED Dog Collar
In order to be safe, one can purchase this product as it illuminates a decent amount of light and can also work as a DIY light-up necklace. It is a great product if you want to get your pet a glowing collar for a few days, like for a trek or something. For the rest of the time, you can use it as neckwear for those night parties or Halloween!
- The length of this product is 70 cm and can be easily used for pets with different sizes of necks.
- It uses a TPU tube that the users can easily cut to suit the size of their pet.
- It provides bright light across 360 degrees light tubes for better visibility in the dark to ensure their safety.
Pros & Cons of HIGO USB Rechargeable LED Dog Collar
- One can easily change the mode of this collar to different light settings, namely quick flash, slow flash, and steady glow.
- It is easy to wear as all one needs to do is glide it to the neck from one side of the tube.
- Comes with a 100% quality guarantee, so there is no need to worry about the quality.
- This product is not everyone’s favourite as the quality is lesser than the other products listed above. It is more like a toy collar than a professional one, per se.
User Review: Users have mixed reviews about this product, so the best thing is to try it and decide for yourself as it is not too pricy. This product’s feasibility makes it stand out from the rest of the other options.
Bottom Line: This product can be purchased if you find the utility for a collar temporarily. Otherwise, it is fine even if you give it a miss for better options.
You May Also Read: 7 Best Vibrating Dog Collar Reviews
The only thing you need to keep in mind before purchasing a glow-in-the-dark collar for your pet is that it does its job efficiently by illuminating bright light in the dark. It is best if the product has been known to be long-lasting and even better if it comes with a warranty.
There are many factors based on which you can decide what to get for your furry friend. Apart from some utility-based factors, colours and designs can be other factors you can base your decision on.