Do you have an adorable dog at home?
Then you already know how difficult it is to keep them looking neat and fresh all the time.
You need to monitor their dental hygiene, trim their nails and wash their fur for them. And you do all these things out of love for your furry buddy. I understand.
Now, when it comes to washing, there are so many things that you need to take care of. These include shedding and paying extra attention to pups with super sensitive skin. Also, once you get your hands on the best shampoo for your dog, you need to be careful so that they don’t get soap in their beautiful eyes.
All these make it essential for you to choose the perfect shampoo for your doggo to wash them. And this is exactly why I’m here with this post.
I did my research, visited the market, and bought home the CHI Deep Moisture Dog shampoo. And today, in this post, I will be reviewing it.
Table of Content
About the Brand – CHI
Now, there was a time when I wanted to have a CHI straightening iron.
Yes, the brand used to make straightening irons for humans then.
At that time, I was a teenager. All my friends had this hair straightener, but I couldn’t buy it as its price would make a hole in my pocket! It was an expensive hair products company back then.
So, recently, when I visited my local pet store, I found CHI products on their shelves.
I was surprised!
The company now sells several products made especially for dogs. You can get brushes, shampoos, sprays, combs, and even hair bows from the house of CHI.
To be precise, you can get everything your furry friend might need for a fancy flair in their fur.
I got my hands on the Deep Moisture Dog shampoo for my beloved pup from many CHI products.
I have been using it on my canine buddy for some time now, and I’m ready to review the product.
CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoo – What the Brand Says about it
The brand claims that the Deep Moisture Dog shampoo will provide your dog with everything their skin and coat need to look good. With the shampoo, you can keep their coat super clean. It not only cleanses well but also offers a shine and softness to your dog’s coat. And it doesn’t weigh it down.
The CHI Deep Moisture Dog shampoo is made with natural ingredients such as coconut oil, oatmeal, and avocado oil. These are advantageous for your furry buddy. Also, the shampoo is free from sulfate and paraben. The shampoo offers maximum moisture to the coat and skin of your dog. You can use it on your dog safely. Just make sure that your pup is at least eight weeks of age or older.
CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoo – Ingredients
- Mild cleansing agents
- Vitamin E
- Avocado oil
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Argan oil
- Soy protein
- Silk protein
CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoo – How to Use it?
Take some warm water and wet your pup’s coat with it. Now, take some shampoo in your hand and rub it with your palms. Apply this on the coat of your dog. Make sure to start applying from the back of their ears and then continue it till their tail. Avoid their eyes carefully. Lather the shampoo well and massage it into your pup’s coat and skin. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoo – Features
- All-natural ingredients
- Pleasant smell to keep your dog feel fresh all-day
- Good for dogs with sensitive skin
What I liked
- It is made with oatmeal which works wonders in hydrating and soothing the skin of your canine buddy. And I’m a sucker for natural ingredients in skin and hair care products. So, for this, I give this shampoo one point extra!
- It doesn’t contain sulfate or paraben. This makes it safe to use on your pup – another reason why I love this dog shampoo. I always try to stay away from products that have harsh chemicals.
- Ionic technology has been used to make this shampoo. This means using this on your pup will seal their hair cuticle, give them a smooth and silky coat and reduce the hair frizz. Isn’t that wonderful?
- It doesn’t weigh the hair of your pup down.
- This is a pH-balanced luxurious formula to take optimal care of your pup’s skin and coat.
- The CHI Dog Shampoo is great for pups with sensitive skin. It helps in soothing irritation and dryness. My dog has sensitive skin, and I can use it without any worry. And this made me like this product a lot!
- This dog shampoo can be used on all dogs above the age of eight weeks.
What I Didn’t Like
- Some pet parents have reported that this dog shampoo has a very strong smell. And that has stopped them from using it.
- If reports are to be believed, some users said that their dogs suffer from excessive hair fall after extended use of this dog shampoo. However, I haven’t faced any such issue.
- The price – it’s pretty expensive!
The CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoois a luxury dog product. And sometimes, your pup needs some luxury too! So now, if you’re willing to pamper your four-legged buddy with some extra, you can get your hands on CHI Deep Moisture Dog shampoo. It’s a thumbs up from me!
So, are you going to give the CHI Deep Moisture Dog shampoo a try?
Let me know in the comments!
And if you have already used it, share your experience!
Forrest is a lover of dogs, the wild outdoors, deep mysterious conversations… and coffee. He is the owner of several websites, including Canine Weekly. He resides in Austin, Texas.